Specializing in water colour capturing the beauty of both rural and urban area of Vietnam.
* Born in 1938 at Chau Doc province, Viet Nam
* Graduated from the national of fine arts giadinh for the impressionism school.
* Paintings selected by Le Xuan Gallery and collectors of Holland, France, Germany, Denmark, England, and USA
* 1962: exhibition of paintings- saloon of spring 1962:
* 1963: October exhibition 1963
* 1968-1979: Personal exhibition of oil paintings in special subject in An Giang province
* 1994: Spring season exhibition of the new year Giap - Tuat at the cultural labor hour - Ho Chi Minh city
* 1997/ Group exhibition at Holland and Switzerland
* 1998: Participated exhibition in France
* 1999: Participated exhibition in USA
* Silk, oil paintings and folk paper are selected for private collections in France, USA, England, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore, Norway and Thailand
* 2001- 2005: Personal exhibition at Le Xuan Gallery in Ho Chi Minh city
* 2002: Exhibition in Denmark
* 2003: Exhibition in USA & Singapore
* 2006: Exhibition in USA and Wellington – New Zealand